Fleet Feet Training Programs: Fleet Feet Westport provides year-round training programs for every ability and distance, from 5k walk/run distance all the way up to the marathon. We offer an inclusive and fun environment to help you reach any fitness goal you have.
What can you expect from our running programs?
- Supportive and inspiring coaches
- Fleet Feet group mentors and advisors for tips and advice
- Product discounts
- Customized pacing to match your ability
- Non-competitive environment
- Weekly training schedules
- Pre and post-run knowledge sessions
- Participant Facebook group page
- Fun !!
No Boundaries 5k Walk/Run Program More Info »
June 9, 2019 (Information session on Thursday, May 30th at 5pm in-store)
Meets twice a week: Thursdays at 6pm, Sundays at 8:30am
Southwest Cafe Margarita 5k in Ridgefield, CT on August 3, 2019
This training group is intended for runners who are looking to start running or attempt their first 5k race. General nutrition, bio-mechanics and other topics will be discussed and practiced during the course of this program. You are encouraged - but not required - to register for the goal race after the end of this program. We offer pacing for all abilities!